Digital billboards are an exciting high-tech twist on traditional static billboards.
Once relegated to places like Times Square in New York City or the Las Vegas Strip, digital billboards have finally made their way into “main street” locations. They offer several advantages to traditional billboards, including:
- Ability to rotate several advertisements through a single digital campaign
- Ability to quickly and inexpensively change or modify your ads via the internet
- Ability to link Facebook, Twitter and other social media to your campaign
- Digital displays are bright, vivid and command more attention
- Low startup cost means short-term billboard campaigns are now possible
- Digital billboards now make sense for the ads previously reserved for radio, TV or print